Monday, June 05, 2006

No, this time I mean it...

Remember those three jobs I talked about having, and how I was going to have to pitch in the towel on the whole blogging thing? And then everyone was all wailing, gnashing of teeth and carrying on about how I just couldn't, shouldn't, wouldn't DARE quit?

Well, I'm not quitting all the way.

There's plenty of other folks out there doing it as good or better than anything I can slop together in the few stolen moments between projects, i.e. - when I should probably be working on something that was due yesterday and I won't get done until tomorrow.

I invite you to wander by my only remaining blog effort, "Tattered Bits of Brain" for whatever random bit of cerebral effluvium flakes off of my cerebral cortex and drifts down to lay a fine layer of word-like dust across the screen, from time to time.

Other than that, go read Garfield Ridge or something.