Thursday, December 01, 2005

Government indoctrinating military with religious worldview!

I am outraged. OUTRAGED, do you hear?! I just read in an email that there is going to be a Jewish Rabbi and a Protestant Chaplain on base today giving a seminar on “ethics and morality.” Here, on a military base!!

This is clearly an unconstitutional endorsement of religion by the United States military! I am going to contact my Senator, Representatives and, of course, the ACLU. Here I am, supposedly upholding and defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and yet right under my nose they are allowing, nay, even encouraging the religious indoctrination of our military service members by Chaplains bought and paid for by the US military. It is suspected that they are even paid a salary and wear military uniforms!

OUTRAGEOUS!!


On a more positive note, there are going to be four showings of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the base theater. WOO-HOO!!!