Sunday, November 27, 2005

How The Mighty Have Fallen

No, this isn't about Cindy Sheehan. {{snurk}}

For a few proud days I was an "Adorable Rodent" in the TLB.

I was a "Flappy Bird" for quite a while.

Then I was a Slithering Reptile.

Now I am merely a Crawly Amphibian. {{Heavy Sigh}}

Maybe if I actually posted meaningful content. Consistently. Pshaw. Nyaaah.

That being said, it probably wont get much better for the next two weeks. Big exercise. Lots of work. No time for frivolitites such as blogging.

So here are my recommendations for to which you are going at if not here being are you:
  • Garfield Ridge. No, there are no obnoxious orange cats involved.
  • Mitchieville. Morally reprehensible, and Candadian to boot, but hilarious nonetheless.
  • Protein Wisdom. Verbose, wordy, and exigetical. Hilarious too.
Just a paltry sampling of some of the great blogs I visit, most of whom I've added to my blog list at one time or another, but really, I'm just too darn lazy to cherry pick any more for you.

UPDATE:

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT! Now I'm a "Slimy Molusc."

Crap. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!