Monday, September 19, 2005

Headline News: 9/20/05

I about spewed coffee on my laptop reading Basil's Blog's Headlines, and so, seeing as how I am pretty much unable to come up with an original idea on my own, I thought I'd take a stab at my own rundown of headlines:

Braving Taliban violence, Afghans voted in their elections
Many blame confusing ballots. Al Queda pleased with turn out.

Judge Dismisses Groping Charges Against Slater
Felt groping just wouldn’t be sufficient. Slater not hurt in the attack.

Ducklings Preferred Over Swans at Emmys
Prime Rib also wins out over Chicken Cordon Bleu as favored menu item.

'Heaven' Pushes the Devil From Top Spot at Box Office
Said to be "payback" for wilderness tempting, taunting on tabernacle.

Teacher 'demonized' over letter to politicians
Exorcism to be conducted while over same letter.

Propriety, history clash in Argentina
No one hurt in sudden flare up of violence

Vatican weighs shift in policy on unmarrieds
Turns out to be about 7.5 lbs.


  • Linked at Basil's Blog as part of the his trackback potluck "Covered Dish Supper." Check out the other great posts.