Friday, March 25, 2005

We now interrupt Schiavo-gate for this public service announcement

Just a quick nod to one of my favorite sites - Mitchieville.

The Mayor of Michieville is a foul-mouthed, irreverant, morally twisted, and decidely mentally unbalanced individual who came to power through some highly suspect political skullduggery, under the table payola, and I suspect, some sort of sexual malfeasance perpetrated on the county clerk responsible for counting up the votes.

If that's your cup of tea, then his site is one I highly recommend.

He's also Canadian, but we won't hold that against him, will we?

I always feel a little guilty for visiting his site, and afterwards a little, well, dirty. But I can't seem to stop myself from going back. And I laugh my arse off the whole time. Give it a whirl, but don't say I didn't warn you...